Color

    I have never been very good at the use of colors when it comes to my artwork. In my current sketch story, I don't implement the use of colors except at a certain turning point in the story:


    While drawing this I decided to think more about the use of "shade" for the blue color in the eyes. I love how it adds to the depth and intensity of the image (as much as my skills allow me). This image also makes me think about the effect of the blue popping out more with the contrast to the white as it is the only color (besides black) that resides on the paper. I'm also using color as part of my story-telling to create a really impacting moment as if the image itself is waking up. I do plan to continue my experimenting with colors in the future as I have found this subject quite interesting.

Comments

  1. Wow, I love your art! I enjoy drawings and photographs of eyes, because they're the most captivating part. The blue is mesmerizing and I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts