Diagrams

    At first, I was confused about diagrams as an art. I always considered them as purely mathematical, yet I found it cool how artistic they could be and how many forms there were. After reading this section I found it difficult to create a piece of work that related to this topic yet could still be expressed through my art style and interests. I decided to go back to the beginning of this section and I realized a quote that stuck out to me: "Diagrams can depict the anatomy of a creature, the hierarchy of a corporation, or the flow of ideas" (199).


    Since I'm a big video game nerd, I thought about how diagrams are implemented when it comes to selecting characters in role-playing games. Usually when choosing or playing a character, you are able to look at their "stats" which is a breakdown of the character, their abilities, and strengths/weaknesses.

Comments

Popular Posts